Apk Vignette 2013.04.1 Download
What’s in this version:
Fixed: Google+ frame needs updating to new size.
New: Share effects with other Vignette users.
New: Frames designed for Touchnote postcards.
New: Touch-to-focus in Android 4.0.
Fixed: HTC One’s 16:9 sensor not fully supported
UPDATED: May 20, 2013
CURRENT VERSION: 2013.04.1
REQUIRES ANDROID: 1.5 and up
INSTALLS: 100,000 – 500,000
“Vignette is AMAZING. @neilgaiman introduced me to it.” – Wil Wheaton (@wilw)
Use more than 70 customisable filters and 50 frames in any combination to create many photo effects. Vignette is also a full-featured camera application, featuring digital zoom, time-lapse, self-timer and more.
Please note we can provide support in English only.
• Retro/vintage styles
• LOMO/Diana/Holga toy camera styles
• Polaroid/instant camera styles
• Cross-process, duotone, charcoal, tilt-shift and much more
• Photo-booth and double-exposure
• New: Touch to focus
• New: Share your personalised saved effects with other Vignette users
• Take pictures at your camera’s full resolution, even with effect (paid version only)
• Use the flash and front-facing cameras on most devices
• Self-timer, time-lapse and steady-shot modes
• Digital 10× zoom
• New: 21× optical zoom on Samsung Galaxy Camera EK-GC100
• Store location data in pictures (geotag)
• Use the volume rocker as a shutter button
• Edit imported photos
• On-screen controls for exposure, zoom, flash and switching camera
• Launch from the lock screen in Android 4.0+
• Remote shutter with Bluetooth remote, wired headset or Sony Ericsson LiveView
• Time- and date-stamp pictures
• Rule-of-thirds and golden ratio composition guides
• Optimised for taking pictures underwater
• Share pictures via third-party apps
Vignette does not require an internet connection to process pictures like some apps, and does not upload your pictures to a central server like Instagram. Your pictures do not leave your device until you choose to share them.