About Apk Archos Video Player 7.5.1 Download
What’s in this version:
7.5.1 – May 27, 2013
- New decoding scheme with better performance and compatibility (S4, HTC One, Experia Z…)
- Export scraper data as NFO for quicker import from another device
- Scraper now supports files like /Moviename (1996)/anything.avi, /Showname/Season 1/anything.ep1.avi and similar
- Fix movie scraper when the file name contains the year
- More robust SDcard and USB-Host scheme
- Fix subtitle download error when downloading lots of subtitles
- Allow installation on SD Card
- UPDATED: May 27, 2013
- CURRENT VERSION: 7.5.1
- REQUIRES ANDROID: 4.0.3 and up
- CATEGORY: Media & Video
- INSTALLS: 5,000 – 10,000
- SIZE: 7.5M
- PRICE: $5.21
ARCHOS makes Video Player app available for all Android tablets and phones (requires Android 4.0 or later)!
The critically acclaimed Archos video player app offers an uncompromised multimedia experience.
- Hardware accelerated video decoding support for most devices and video formats;
- Ability to play content from any computer/network storage in your local network (SMB and UPnP) or from an external USB storage device;
- Automatic online retrieval of Movie and TV show information with poster and backdrop for both local and network content;
- Integrated subtitle downloader;
- Network indexing: import remote shared folders (SMB) in your multimedia library;
- Video browsing with either folder or library based navigation;
- Ubiquitous access to TV shows sorted in a series/season/episode hierarchical view;
- Multi-device network video resume;
- TV friendly: Keyboard/remote control compatible.
* Note that if you experience any issue with video hardware decoding you can force software decoding in Archos Video Player application settings to watch your video.
TAGS: Video Player, Video Browser, Video Library, UPnP, SMB, NAS, Hardware accelerated video decoding, Movie Library, Media Library, Indexing, TV Show, Season, Episode, Subtitles, MKV, MP4, AVI, SRT